Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d)
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Moscow
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You create stronger awareness for Eppendorf products for the Russian speaking market
- You drive product sales via telesales and online channels in line with the strategy defined by the Head of Inside Sales & eBusiness
- You generate interest for consumables and sellable service by articulating competitive differentiators and Eppendorf value proposition
- You increase daily touch points with customers to better penetrate underperforming segments and gain access to locked down accounts
- You follow up with existing customers to increase volume of low-cost items and provide improved customer service
- You have already gained professional experience in the field of sales, preferably telesales and are used to work with CRM
- You have excellent negotiation skills and communicate both verbally and in writing in Russian and English at a native level
- You have preferably graduated in Life Sciences or in other related subjects
- You ideally possess knowledge of the Eppendorf product portfolio or product portfolio of similar nature
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. Therefore, we offer an attractive salary as well as Social Benefits Package.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
We would kindly ask you to send us your application documents in English language only.Apply now
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Jitka Schrom, +43 1 8901364 – 30