Service Backoffice (m/f/d)
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: 01-07-20
- Location: Warszawa
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You perform the proper service administration activities to support the team in all aspects of the service process from offer preparation to invoicing
- You coordinate and schedule the technicians and service partners
- You monitor service requests, the service hotline and the service mailbox
- You take care of the warehouse management and the logistics of all deliveries to and from the service department
- You have a commercial education and have already gained professional experience in customer service, logistics, order processing and ideally in quality management
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word, Power Point) and have gained first experience in dealing with CRM systems
- You have very good knowledge in spoken and written Polish and English
- You ideally know GMP/GLP, QM requirements and standards
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. Therefore, we offer an attractive salary as well as Social Benefits Package.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
We would kindly ask you to send us your application documents in English languague only.Apply now
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Jitka Schrom, +43 1 8901364 – 30