Embedded Software Engineer
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, fixed-term
- Start: immediately
- Location: Shanghai
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
An Embedded Software Engineer designs, transfers, and recodes the embedded real-time operation system （RTOS） and user-interface for existing and new products. The job involves developing, implementing, and maintaining the software. It also involves technology incubation and iteration in the domain of Embedded Software. Establishing budgets and timescales and producing reports and communicating with clients and managers are also likely to be involved. The position takes role of life cycle engineering for series production.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electronics, communication or software background ;
- Solid experience of developing software for RTOS, GUI, communication, etc;
- Experience with software development embedded with instruments, especially of medical device or life science instrument is a big PLUS;
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
Social insurance/Traffic allowance/Supplementary medical insurance/Annual checkup/Paid annual leave/Paid sick leaveApply now
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Molly Wu, +86 21 38560522