Product Life Cycle Manager (m/f/d) Manual Liquid Handling (limited to 12 months with option for a longterm contract)
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the commercial success of the respective product group from market entry to product discontinuation.
- You define, prioritize and support the strategic go to market plans and activities in cooperation with the respective marketing and sales functions.
- You monitor the success and the profitability of the products, the product quality and the customer satisfaction and initiate corrective actions and product improvements.
- You support the Business Manager in assessing new product ideas and in developing product requirements as well as during global product launches.
- You are the contact for the application and the sales team for all product related questions.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in natural science (biology, biochemistry or biotechnology preferred) or related fields.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales, marketing or product management in the Life Science industry.
- You have lab experience and understand the workflows of modern labs.
- You have sound English and ideally good German language skills and you like to work in cross-functional teams across the globe.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours in a responsible manner.
- You will also have the opportunity to partly work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- At our location in Hamburg you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Nora Kruse, -