European Segment Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Life Sciences
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: 01-08-20
- Location: Stevenage
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will create the regional strategic plan to drive sales for the assigned segment: Biotech & Pharma or Academia.
- You conduct regular market research and market analysis to identify emerging trends, opportunities and threats in both the macro and micro market places.
- You implement the marketing plan, working with the Product Marketing team and the Marketing Realization team to ensure the tactical element of the plan is executed, the data collected and analyzed to understand the impact and ROI of each campaign.
- You actively communicate important and relevant information with other key commercial functions in the European and Global organization, including the business units, global marketing and sales.
- You will support the European training programs where necessary.
- Your position includes around 30% business travel within Europe.
- You have completed a degree in Science (Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology etc.), ideally combined with a business degree and several years of practical experience in an international Segment Marketing role with a similar scope.
- Your longstanding commercial experience in Marketing and/or Sales is paired with international Life Sciences product, market and competition knowledge.
- Strong strategic marketing planning and networking skills, cross-cultural experience and business acumen complete your profile.
- You speak fluent English and, ideally, an additional European language.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Your location of work is flexible within Europe (countries Germany, UK, Switzerland) and will have the opportunity to work from home.
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Iris von Breymann, +49 40 538 01-653