European Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Life Sciences
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Stevenage
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With about 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You develop a yearly marketing plan for the allocated product groups (either Automation/PCR/Digital Solution or Centrifuge/Mixer/Detection) including key activities and budgets and deliver best in class product launches.
- You know the buying journey stages: awareness, consideration, purchase and support the development of value propositions.
- You develop product campaigns to support sales targets and drive a culture of continuous improvement with analytics, KPIs.
- You execute product trainings to drive commercial excellence and deliver effective sales enablement tools.
- Your position includes around 30% business travel within Europe.
- You have completed a degree in Science (Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology etc.), ideally combined with a business degree and several years of practical experience in an international Marketing role with a similar scope.
- Your longstanding commercial experience in Marketing and/or Sales is paired with international Life Sciences product, market and competition knowledge.
- Strong project management skills, cross-cultural experience and business acumen complete your profile.
- You speak fluent English and, ideally, an additional European language.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Your location of work is flexible within Europe (countries Germany, UK, Switzerland) and will have the opportunity to work from home.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann, +49 40 538 01-653