- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, fixed-term
- Start: 01-08-20
- Location: Nijmegen
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will have a critical role in the monthly and annual statement process in accordance with IFRS and national law for our regional entities in Netherlands and Belgium.
- You will carry out general ledger and closing entries, account reconciliations and various analyses.
- You are responsible for handling accounts receivable and accounts receivable processes and communicating with stakeholders.
- You will provide support for the VAT returns, intracommunity supply returns and other statistical reports.
- You are in charge of handling intercompany accounting, invoicing reconciliation with affiliated entities in the Eppendorf Group.
- You are a teamplayer, have a recognized vocational qualification in Accounting or Finance and 1 to 3 years of experience working in accounts.
- You have good language skills in Business English, Dutch (French is a plus) and are comfortable working with MS Office (Excel), SAP and/or Hyperion.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- With our flexible working time you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary.
- You will also receive a company performance bonus.
- The role is initially for a temporary period of 1 year.
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Phillip Zeman, +31 6 3943 5164