HSE & Sales Coordinator Benelux
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: 01-10-20
- Location: Nijmegen
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will be responsible for the execution and monitoring of governmental Healthy, Safety and Environmental guidelines at our legal entities in the Benelux
- You will initiate, coordinate and implement different control mechanisms to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for our employees
- You will support sales and services in various activities like tender management, customer questionnaires etc.
- You are based in Nijmegen but will regularly travel to our Aarschot office in Belgium.
- You successfully completed your secondary vocational education in safety and/ or business administration and gained 3 to 5 years of working experience
- You have good knowledge of (local) HSE regulations and know how to correctly apply these
- You are accurate, have attention for details, good organization skills and you find communication key!
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- With our flexible working time you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary. You will also receive a company performance bonus.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Phillip Zeman, +31 6 3943 5164