- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3122
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Assembles mechanical parts and components associated with the Eppendorf product lines.
- Responsible for building an extensive variety of products, including sub-assembly, electrical assembly, mechanical assembly, testing, inspection, prototypes modifications, upgrades and rework in accordance with manufacturing documentation.
- Responsible for packaging all finished goods utilizing all necessary packaging equipment.
- Assists Manufacturing Engineering in the creation, development and revision of assembly documentation.
- Accurately document the necessary quality and inventory control measuring checks.
- Assist in the initial installation, troubleshooting and testing of the new assembly lines and associated equipment.
- Daily setup and startup of assembly lines and other production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and improve product quality, productivity and processes using knowledge of ISO policies and procedures.
- Verify accuracy and quality of finished product.
- Assist in assembly line troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance programs.
- Fill-in for staff vacancies/assist team (i.e. vacations, etc.).
- Maintains an acceptable attendance record.
- Reports to work on time.
- Adheres to lunch and break schedules
- Maintains clean and orderly work areas.
- Is neat and well groomed.
- Displays a pleasant disposition.
- Demonstrate pride in Eppendorf.
- Works well with fellow employees.
- Shows interest and enthusiasm for your job.
- Respects supervisor, co-workers and all employees.
- Reacts well to discipline and constructive criticism.
- Shows an interest in advancement.
- Attempts to learn other areas.
- Accepts added responsibility.
- Assists co-workers when needed.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must maintain a good driving record. Good credit standing and credit card to pay business travel expenses.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: