Maintenance Project Coordinator / Facilities
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1796
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Execute all needed preventative Maintenance on the production facilities equipment, schedule eservices and repairs of an 24/7 operation.
- Oversee min/max order points for spare parts inventory control for the all IMM’s, and automation such as Zubler, Hekuma, ARBURG Multilift’s, Wittmann automation, all mold equipment, material feed system, packing lines and all other auxiliary equipment which support production.
- Manage inventories of all needed components and consumables in the technical departments
- Get quotes from suppliers and order spare parts by creating feeders in X-Flow for PO approval
- Work with vendors on sourcing services, spare parts for automation, molds, packing lines, printers and other related support equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on IMM’s, production equipment, material supply systems and certain automation equipment.
- Perform preventative Maintenance, minor repairs and adjustments on the facility support systems, including but not limited to HVAC systems, material handling systems and equipment, climate control systems, process water and other related equipment.
- Coordinate and oversee weekly, monthly, semi-annual, and annual preventive maintenance task on packing lines, support equipment and Injection Molding Machines (IMM’s) including automation
- Document all preventive maintenance and repairs for IMM’s, automation and auxiliary equipment.
- Coordinate and support the repair of automation equipment, molding machines, packing lines, printers and other related support equipment.
- Make recommendations regarding the priorities of preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Lead or assist with the implementation of new equipment, technologies or projects.
- Interact within the department and with outside departments, especially clean room personnel, tool room, quality assurance, and Production Manager and production planner to coordinate daily activities or special projects.
- At times, work during non-scheduled hours may be required to effect critical repairs and/or restorations.
- Technical certificate or higher beyond high school diploma and three to five years' hands-on experience in the injection molding / automation industry, HVAC systems, background in inventory control for use of equipment in a state-of-the-art operation preferred. Experience in troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatics systems and minor electrical circuitry.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: