Management Trainee (Contractual)
- Career level: Trainee
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Dubai
- Job-ID: R2245
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- During our trainee program you will get to know Eppendorf through various insights into at least three different departments (i.e. Commercial Excellence, Marketing & eBusiness).
- You will assist with the implementation of Lean principles (e.g. Kaizen) within our Commercial Organization, lead (sub) projects and hold workshops.
- You will take on tasks in the field of Value Stream Mapping and Root Cause Analysis for process optimization and prepare Standard Operating Procedures.
- You have a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or Production Engineering.
- You already have experience in lean and project management and all well versed in the fields of digitization, marketing automation and Industries 4.0.
- Certificates for PMI CAPM, IPMA, PRINCE2 and a Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt/green belt would be an advantage.
- You have an excellent knowledge of German and English and a high affinity with IT (e.g. SAP Hybris, MS Dynamics, MS Visio, HubSpot)
- You are a genuine team player and your team can rely on you at all times.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to ensure continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- By working with us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,