Manager, HR Business Partnering
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-05-23
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R6899
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Leads a team of HR Business Partners in supporting various client groups across the Americas organization.
- Is a consultant to the HR VP, department leadership teams, global HR team, business unit(s), and employees on Human Resources related issues.
- Is a change agent and employee champion, continually assessing and anticipating HR-related needs.
- Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Takes an active role in developing new concepts, according Eppendorf’s and employee’s needs, promoting high customer satisfaction in accordance with US and Global standards.
- Leads the local HRBP team, setting stretch goals, cultivating a positive team environment, developing team members towards career and company goals.
- Manager tasks include; conduct Annual Dialogues, coach and counsel on performance, manage time cards and other administrative tasks.
- Proactively consults with department leadership on HR topics while demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the business and it’s strategies; provides coaching and support to management around key people management activities (e.g., performance management, employee relations, talent management, learning and development, hiring and recruitment).
- Is a point of escalation for the HRBP team on complex employee relations issues; consulting with HR VP and Legal when appropriate.
- Partners across the HR function to develop and execute corporate HR programs and initiatives; reviews corporate HR programs for fit with the business unit’s objectives in a timely manner; shares data and makes recommendations to improve programs or implementation of plans.
- Partners with business leaders to develop new roles and competencies that support the business strategy; seeks guidance from compensation COE on appropriate job leveling and compensation.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on strategic sourcing and recruitment to meet the hiring needs of the business.
- Generates and analyzes HR metrics and reports to assess and communicate the effectiveness of people management practices including performance management, recruiting, employee relations, retention, turnover, talent management, etc.
- Ensures compliance with HR-related federal, state, local and company rules and regulations by staying abreast of general and common HR regulations and legal resources; contributes to the development of compliance components of policies and programs; regularly reviews business and human resource activities and reports for compliance issues; and takes corrective action to address and prevent future non-compliance.
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field preferred.
- Strong track record of hands-on HRBP experience, with experience partnering strategically with business leaders.
- Experience leading a team of HR professionals.
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) Certification desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Workday or other HRIS system experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: