Marketing Communication Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Shanghai
- Job-ID: R4061
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for marketing & dealer events incl. relavant communication, logistic arrangement and process supporting. Actively discover and optimize the process of across function communication and cooperation with internal/external teams.
- Management of marketing documents, collaterals, demo and give-aways. Develop, supplement and update information to related platforms timely.
- Daily support and logistic arrangement of marketing initiativies, sales/dealer application and epPoints.
- Leads collection & upload: Assist event supervisors & digital team to filter and integrate leads database to upload to CRM system in time.
- Administration of market related internal & external platforms as requirement.
- Provide daily administrative support for marketing team on meeting coordination, reports collection, travel and hotel arrangement etc.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Ariel Zhao （赵佳）,