- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R2320
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for ensuring the efficient organization & functionality of the local Sales & Service Organisation by coordinating multi functional tasks (Matrix) HR and local administration, including local Emergency & Health Management working with Health & Safety Officer.
- You will be responsible for local facility management including building maintenance, working safety, waste management, building security, car fleet and other services, supported by the Finance and Office Administrator.
- You will support the managing director in all relevant administrative topics.
- You will perform local operation HR management and coordination with support from Area HRBP and local HR consultant such as recruitment, sickness, onboarding, HR records etc.
- You will support local payroll procedures by managing data supplied to the external payroll providers and work with local Finance & Controlling functions when required.
- You are responsible for preparing documents in legally required local languages in cooperation with the Corporate Functions and the management.
- You have Professional experience in an Office Management, Assistance/Secretary and/or HR related roles
- Ideally, you have experience to operate in a matrix environment and collaborate closely with all relevant departments (Human Resources, Management, Finance, Quality etc.)
- You have a high degree of reliability, responsibility, independence and resilience.
- You have extensive communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills and can work to work under pressure.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options to support further career development.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: