- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3377
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Ensure order fulfilment by all channels including and not limited to:
- EDI Transmission
- Email/Esker Order Management
- Fax Transmission
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of our product portfolio to ensure that all order requests are accompanied by the appropriate accessories, services, and logistic requirements
- Provide order support including, delivery status, estimated ship dates, stock levels when applicable, etc.
- Work directly with Logistics to provide shipping quotes
- Process order-related complaints, ensuring customers are satisfied and documenting appropriately by entering the CRM system.
- Able to navigate and update customer account information for online account using our back-office systems Intellishop andTurbo.
- Communicate product availability and product discontinuation in cooperation with the CPM Team.
- Assist with the processing of all cancellation requests
- Maintain a detailed approach when processing order requests
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the quoting system, being able to interpret and translate the information into the order entry software.
- Work as a liaison between the Sales Force and customers to ensure
- Proper order resolution
- Accurate quoting
- Necessary ship mode
- Provide the Sales Force with supporting material (where applicable) including T&Cs, COI, W9, and other support documents.
- Work directly with the Sales Support and Technical Support in efforts to provide seamless support to all inter Assist in managing phone queues when called upon.
- Work directly with the AR Department to ensure necessary protocol is being followed when accepting order requests.
- Process and document all invoice related/credits and debits/billing issues via eCRM related to warehouse mis-shipments, duplication, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred; and one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: