Product Expert (m/f/d) OEM - Consumables
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-08-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1843
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You support the OEM team as an expert for Eppendorf’s consumable products addressing customer- and product-specific questions.
- You are responsible for the definition of the technical customer requirements and specifications as a key component of customer contract development.
- You support Sales with your expertise during the analysis, assessment and clarification of technical feasibility.
- Your scope is the full lifecycle of the product in projects.
- You successfully completed a BSc/MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Medical Technology, or related field. We also encourage applications of people with vocational training in related technological fields.
- Several years of professional experince in R&D or Product Development functions, and you have experience dealing with multiple internal stakeholders (procurement, R&D).
- You have a strong and active interest in the real-life challenges that our customers in the regulated Diagnostics space face, and a keen interest in finding the best solutions.
- Expert knowledge for consumable products is a definite plus, but the candidate will enter an internal training to obtain or refresh their experience and close any gaps.
- You have an interest in project management and in working in the regulated space (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, QSR).
- You are highly self-motivated, have a good sense for customer needs, flexibility for changes in your evolving work environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: