Product Solution Specialist Bioprocess (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Jülich
- Job-ID: R1883
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for delivering a good and professional customer experience for Eppendorf’s advanced products, digital solutions, and applications.
- You maintain and enhance relationships with existing pharmaceutical, biotech, and academic clients to full customer satisfaction.
- You support the achievement of the regional/local sales and profitability plan by providing guidance, advice, and support to both customers and colleagues.
- You maintain and care for the quality of customer documentation in the Eppendorf CRM system.
- You provide information, guidance, and support to sales and service across in EU area as part of a PAN-European team, predominantly remotely (e-mail, MS Teams, and phone).
- You utilize application and product expertise to support the training of sales, service, and dealers.
- You manage and resolve product and application-related customer complaints as 2nd level support.
- You maintain a high level of technical and application knowledge and competence in specialized subjects, products, and applications.
- You possess a technical degree (BSc.) in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Electronics, or a related subject.
- You have excellent English skills and ideally possess additional language skills in another European language.
- You have gained basic troubleshooting skills with technical equipment and experience in remote and onsite customer support.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with others.
- You are assertive and communicate effectively.
- You are willing to travel internationally up to 20-30%.
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage.
- Service experience is considered an advantage.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We offer flat hierarchies with decision-making paths in an open and friendly working environment.
- You have the opportunity to combine work and family through flexible working hours.
- We offer further individual training through personnel development programs as well as by attending individually selectable training courses and conferences and annual employee appraisals.
- Structured induction and rapid integration into the team through the employee induction program are part of our onboarding.
- Our various social benefits, such as a pension fund in addition to the salary, company sports programs, job bike, and more, will fulfill our offer.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: