Product Solution Specialist (f/m/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5267
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provide information, guidance and support to sales and service across all EU areas as part of a European team, predominantly remotely (e-mail, MS Teams, phone and databases), on defined advanced products, digital solutions and their applications
- Provide demo support (remote, demo lab or onsite) for advanced products, if applicable
- Answers IT-related questions (for realization) and supports installation process; predominantly remote
- Support tender business by providing information and advice regarding advanced products, digital solutions, incl. analysis of technology specification and potential USP’s
- Utilize application and product expertise to support the training of sales or dealers in alignment with operational marketing, if required
- Deliver Expert support for selected customer events or tradeshows (e.g. NPI’s, prelaunch activities, advanced workflows), if requested
- Manage and resolve product application related customer complaints as 2nd level support
- Deliver customer centric, paid customer product and application training
- Drive continuous improvement activities to increase customer experience
- Maintain high level of technical and application knowledge and competence on specialist subjects, products and their applications
- Establish and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with customers and sales staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or related subject, preferably with Life Sciences focus
- Professional experience in the field of application/product support, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous experience with digital solutions, in-depth IT knowledge of network infrastructure, network protocols, security and safety and experience in IT support, is desirable
- Experience in remote and onsite customer support and trainings is an advantage
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Excellent English and German language skills and additional language skills like french or another European language would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel within Europe up to 20 - 30 %
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- You will be part of a family-like, charismatic and international Sales Team.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: