- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R5595
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for the overall production planning process of the assigned product group(s)
- Supports in inventory management, incl. bin location setup, Kanban setup, physical inventory, warehousing, and goods receipt (if needed)
- Enforces, cooperates with and complies with all company inventory control policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Observance and compliance to applicable corporate standards in Eppendorf's Quality Management System required as well.
- Maintaining the Master Production Schedule (Demand planning)
- Initiate and maintain the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) system to
- ensure the timely release of material to support an efficient build process
- Planning of all production processes in order to meet production dates
- Generating, releasing and processing of work orders
- Providing and maintaining the Routing Papers (in paper and/or electronically) for all production processes
- Communicate accurate requirements to the Purchasing Department
- Determines and maintains stock levels for manufactured parts based of historical usage and forecast analysis
- Determines and maintains optimized production lot sizes based on optimal capacity utilization and desired stock levels and ensures accuracy of production lead times for manufactured parts
- Two-year (Associates) technical/engineering college degree or certificate and three to four years' related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven Production Planning qualifications (e.g. APICS CPIM designation) would be a significant plus.
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: