Project Lead (m/w/d) Innovation Services
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R413
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are the process owner of the global innovation process and acting as translator, trainer and coach to local organisations and product development teams regarding their needs and requirements in the specific local context.
- You act as an Ambassador and interface to the local organizations (competence center) in implementing and using the global process(es).
- You navigate the Eppendorf Group process team in defining the global processes and its sub-processes as the Eppendorf standard way, enabling collaboration across locations and organizational units and regulatory compliance.
- You organize reviews and challenging sessions with the local organization and gather its feedback on the global process structure, the process suitability and its documentation requirements during the further development and release of Group processes.
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement and development of the global process(es) under consideration of the feedback from the local organisations about their specific (regulatory) requirements and general progress and challenges in implementing the global process
- You establish and guide local communities of process key user and coach them on the knowledge of the global process(es) as a sparring partner
- You have successfully completed studies in engineering (e.g. precision engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.) or natural sciences (Diploma or Master) with excellent knowledge about R&D methodologies and structures.
- You have several years of professional experience in project work, ideally in life science and/or medtech, as well as relevant professional experience in process management and more than 5 years of experience in product development and/or design manufacturing.
- You show an in-depth knowledge of agile working methods and the tools for controlling projects and identify with the principles of agile development.
- You have experience in a QM system, preferably ISO 13485.
- Your background is in the Life Sciences industry and preferable, you have knowledge about standards like ISO 13485 and ISO 9001-2015.
- You have excellent presentation, convincing and negotiation skills in English and German, as well as the willingness to travel and the ability to understand and work in culturally different markets.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Nora Kruse, +49 (40) 5380 x1841