Quality Administrative Representative
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R4251
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Monitor product, sales, logistics, orders, applications, and, services to gain insights from customer feedback and complaints through e365 (Case Management CMO).
- Work within e365 CMO to determine if trends are in the being stages which may be improved on to either enhance or stop negative experiences.
- Monitor the CMO reporting within Power BI and distribute monthly to management.
- Schedule training of new employees on how to properly report customer complaints within e365
- Maintain, distribute and ESE’s Quarterly Comments Report within epCosmos.
- Develop and maintain clear and concise communication with all management teams and other internal as well as global Eppendorf personnel.
- At the direction of the Quality System Management Representative, the incumbent has the responsibility to assist maintain the current ISO certification and accreditations.
- Assist to maintain all elements of the Quality System to achieve regulatory and ISO compliance for the US and Canada.
- Assist managing the documentations system and data base administration.
- Assist perform internal audits, including planning, execution and reporting.
- Interaction with management, engineer/technicians and other staff to provide guidance and feedback with regards to quality aspects.
- Solicit feedback from customers and external agencies to assess whether their requirements are met (questionnaire’s, vendor forms, etc.).
- Assist and document the ISO Management meetings.
- Provide support for other functions requiring service execution to achieve objectives contribution to overall ENA goals.
- Be available to answer questions from co-workers on processes and procedures with regards to quality.
- Creation of Risk Analysis, root cause, and project management for continual improvement.
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions to those flaws.
- Accept additional request by management as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: