Quality Engineer R&D (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1192
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You review and ensure that the results of the quality development process are in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- You lead risk management processes and procedures and are responsible for the risk assessment of products and processes.
- You are responsible for the proper development as well as the robust validation of appropriate test methods for product and process performance.
- You develop and maintain global partnerships with stakeholders to apply QM expertise to processes.
- You are responsible for the planning, organisation and proper execution of projects, including the timely involvement of relevant interfaces and informing all stakeholders about project status, progress and next steps in the project process.
- You support cross-site change management and / or development projects as QM contact person and coordinate QM activities within the overall project.
- You have successfully completed a degree in natural sciences or engineering.
- You have experience in the application of design controls, statistical sampling and risk management principles.
- You have a solid know-how in compliance and quality matters of the medical device industry.
- You have previous experience in project management and working in a development organisation.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and have effective and motivating interpersonal communication skills.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You ideally have a basic knowledge of Jira, Confluence and SAP.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: