- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3326
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Quality Technician position supports Supplier Quality activities in support of the Quality Management System.
- The SQ QT will perform and provide technical support to First Article Inspections (FAI’s) including development of quality plans, and inspection plans, as well as documenting requirements.
- Assists in the development, evaluation, and improvement of Receiving Inspection methods.
- Interacts with management, engineering, and other staff regarding SQ requirements and timelines, and other considerations to support the SQ process.
- Performs FAI inspection according to requirements.
- Supports operations as required
- Exhibits a collaborative, team-oriented work ethic.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Three to five years of directly related quality inspection experience and / or training.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485.
- Must have knowledge of customary dimensioning and tolerancing standards and G, D & T.
- Must be capable of reading blueprints.
- Must be capable of utilizing various types of gages and measuring equipment and be proficient with CMM operation.
- Organization Skills: Be detail-oriented with the ability to successfully multitask and demonstrate organizational skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: