- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Chennai
- Job-ID: R3299
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- To disseminate weekly sales forecast dashboard to Commercial teams.
- To publish the monthly reports/presentations via MS team for Controlling, Management team and APA countries.
- Executing data validation, integrity check within the reporting systems.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business analysis report for use throughout the department.
- Handle analytics and data modeling design using data collected in the system or multiple databases throughout the organization.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Support Finance and Controlling Hyperion users on systems and reports. i.e Budgeting and forecasting
- Assist FICO department in ad-hoc reporting, presentations and projects
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business analytics or business intelligence.
- Proven track record of business analytics, financial modelling and reports/process automation.
- Advanced experience with VBA Macro coding is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Access) particularly advanced Excel skills.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science, Information Technology or similar.
- Knowledge in technology solutions i.e Power BI
- Experience with SAP Business Objects
- Experience with MySQL, SAP and Hyperion is a plus
- Fluent in English language
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,