Sales Support & Order Processing Specialist - Bioprocess
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 13-11-20
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R787
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provide high levels of support to external customers in relation to telephone, fax and email enquiries, purchase orders, service request etc.
- Support internal customers by taking responsibility for a variety of administrative and operational tasks.
- Act as the primary internal contact point for customers and dealers who contact by telephone, email and fax. Provide product information, delivery information, pricing, etc.
- Address first-level applications, service and product-related questions and escalating more advanced questions to the appropriate personnel
- Direct calls appropriately and liaise with operational marketing, technical product support, service and sales
- Process all incoming customer purchase orders (direct and dealer), managing these per known pricing and promotions according to territory responsibility
- Initiate deliveries and invoicing according to territory responsibility
- Support set-up, dispatch and invoicing for service tickets within territory responsibility
- Manage enquires via general email inboxes, ensuring these are actioned every day
- Work within CRM to prepare and manage quotes, and other information relevant to sales order processing
- Maintain contact, account and customer information in the CRM system (eg. adding and deleting contacts as well as documenting key discussions)
- Assist with the dispatch of goods for ep-points
- Maintain customer complaint register
- Assist Sales Team with customer support related functions (e.g. quoting, product selection, samples etc.)
- Provide administrative support using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. as required
- Provide an overall exceptional customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology/Science, Business Administration, Economics or related subject is considered an advantage
- 2-5 years’ professional experience in the field of sales support, order management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Experience with order processing, CRM, and quotation solutions
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Experience in project management
- Strong Skills in Word and Excel
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830