- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 17-10-22
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R5767
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will accompany one or more development teams and ensure the targeted use and design of agile methods and rules of the game within the teams.
- You have a feel for the needs of the team, remove obstacles and solve team conflicts.
- You will support our developers in the effective use of our tools – such as JIRA and Confluence – through documentation, support, training and other formats.
- You plan and moderate agile rituals such as daily standup, project investment and sprint meetings as well as analysis of the results from the sprints and retrospectives
- You train colleagues in agile methods and way of thinking.
- You will work on the continuous improvement of the organization.
- You are passionate about agile, self-determined work and want to develop your team into a "high performer".
- You are in the mood for exciting products and a dynamic environment.
- You carry the "coaching gene" in you and feel in the room and also remotely what is next with a focus on team development.
- You know your way around Miro, Jira and Confluence or want to learn them.
- The planning and implementation of workshops, trainings and training courses can be done "with links".
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: