Segment Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Europe
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-22
- Location: Stevenage / Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5435
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Creating the regional strategic plan for the assigned segment to drive sales in line with the European business goals. Working closely with internal stakeholders (including but not exclusively, the Business Units, Global Operational Marketing, Global Key Account Management, Regional sales) and other members of the European Operational marketing group (Marketing communications functions, Product Marketing Managers and Channel Managers)
- Conduct regular market scanning and research to identify emerging trends, opportunities and threats in both the macro and micro markets places including communication to internal stakeholders
- Implementation of the marketing plans and strategies in to the assigned segment, where necessary adapting strategies and tactics to best fit the assigned segment.
- Working closely with product marketing to and marketing communication functions to produce content and to drive lead acquisition and nurturing. Driving the effective communication of these strategies and activities across the commercial organization
- Use various reporting tool to develop and create dashboards and reports monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and marketing activities linked to the marketing objectives and goals of the organization.
- Communicating within a matrix structure, ensuring all stakeholders (Global key account management, regional sales, business unit, other operational marketing functions, service, TPS, commercial support etc) are appropriately engaged and consulted in the development and implementation of the marketing activities
- Support and driving the development and delivery of segment specific training for sales and distribution channels
- Support for local sales organization including tradeshows, training, sales meetings etc.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BSc) or other relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, including working in small and mid-size teams
- Life science industry experience desirable
- Strategic marketing planning and market analysis incl. budget management
- Strong data analysis and data presentation skills
- The ability to form and work in cross functional teams both physical and virtual
- Effective communication across functions and nationalities
- Strong English skills both verbal and written. Additional European language considered an advantage
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: