Senior Application Specialist (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-06-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1713
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You represent the customer perspective within application related activities, especially within the product development and sales enablement & customer support.
- You initiate and manage projects and related project teams within application to support the portfolio strategy.
- You identify, evaluate and assess application trends across products and functions to generate a basis for innovation and technology evaluations, including the consideration of business aspects and possible marketing approaches.
- Within the product development teams, you generate concepts and define requirements as well as acceptance criteria’s for new products based on customer needs.
- You support the development of marketing and support concepts, including coordination of activities for training concepts, seminars and workshops.
- You are gathering and evaluating customer feedback and provide relevant input for product management, sales & marketing.
- You have an university degree in life sciences (e.g. in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or other)
- You have several years of professional experience in application, product development or product management, experience with agile product development would be a plus.
- You have excellent experiences with modern life science methods and technologies, experience in suspension cell culture and protein expression systems would be a plus.
- You have a very good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ideally you are experienced in working with digital collaboration tools.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: