Senior Manager Service Business & Projects (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 27-10-20
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R661
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You lead the improvement initiatives and projects to support the development of the organization within the Service Region Europe.
- You analyze topics, structures and processes and implement counter measures if required.
- You drive harmonization of local service business processes, moderating between Management, key users and other internal stakeholders.
- You support our service organizations in KAIZEN and continuously work on improvement activities and provide guidance in project and change management.
- You have completed a degree in Industrial Engineering or a Master's degree in Business Administration plus technical knowledge or similar background in technical and commercial topics.
- You are used to work within interdisciplinary teams between global and local organizations.
- You are result driven and well experienced in process design and implementation.
- You show a pragmatic approach in creating high quality output on high and/or detail level and your transfer knowledge is highly developed
- You are willing to travel within Europe on a regular basis, showing your Intercultural experience and are fluent in English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We show our appreciation by offering an attractive salary and 30 days of annual leave.
- We offer an attractive company pension scheme and a deferred compensation option.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann, +49 (40) 53801 x653