Senior Process Lead (m/w/d) Agile R&D Management
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5168
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the global innovation process landscape and for continuous improvement initiatives for sub-processes in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- You are an ambassador and the interface to local organizations (Technology Divisions, Business Divisions, Commercial Organization) for implementing and leveraging the global processes.
- You ensure the involvement of local organizations for process co-design, resource planning and resource management and manage the Eppendorf Group process teams in defining the global process and sub-processes, considering collaboration across sites and organizational units, as well as legal compliance.
- You manage interfaces to corporate initiatives, such as IT integrations and roll-outs (e.g. Co-PLM)
- You oversee the governance framework for the global innovation process in order to ensure continuous improvement and value creation in an agile manner.
- You organize reviews and workshops to collect feedback on global process structure, process suitability and documentation requirements as processes are refined and released.
- You coordinate the innovation process governance team to drive decisions and improvements to the global innovation process.
- You support the development of process documentation, process templates and training materials.
- You are responsible for continuous improvement and development of global processes, considering feedback from local organizations on specific requirements.
- You have a successfully completed degree in engineering or comparable education with very good knowledge of R&D methods and structures.
- You have several years of professional experience in project- and process management, ideally within product development and / or manufacturing.
- You have in-depth knowledge of agile working methods and the tools for managing projects and identification with the principles of agile development.
- You have experience in the life science industry and knowledge of standards (ISO 13485/ISO 9001) desirable.
- You have strong presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills, an advanced (administrative) know-how in the use of Jira/Confluence and you are confident at handling MS Office applications.
- You have very good knowledge of the German and English language – spoken and written.
- You are willing to travel and can easily understand and accommodate cultural differences.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: