Senior Sales Support & Order Processing Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Seoul
- Job-ID: R4947
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Act as the primary internal contact point for customers and dealers who contact EKR by telephone, email and fax - provide product information, delivery information, pricing, etc.
- Address first-level applications and product-related questions and escalating more advanced questions to the appropriate personnel
- Direct calls appropriately and liaise with operational marketing, technical product support, service and sales
- Process all incoming customer purchase orders (direct and dealer), managing these per known pricing and promotions according to territory responsibility
- Initiate deliveries and invoicing according to territory responsibility.
- Order products from ICs based on the demand planning software and communicate for all necessary information proactively and timely manner.
- Process the customs clearance and prepare all necessary doc. proactively.
- Communicated with warehouse for the warehouse inbound process. Interact with the Eppendorf Korea Warehouse to generate documents and initiate deliveries.
- Inventory management: regular stock counts, annual inventory count and SMI.
- Manage scrapping of damaged or expired products. Return process to ESE.
- Manage enquires via general email inboxes, ensuring these are actioned every day
- Work within CRM to prepare and manage quotes, and other information relevant to sales order processing. Handle all business activities in CRM with guideline. Maintain customer complaint register
- Maintain contact, account and customer information in the CRM system (eg. adding and deleting contacts as well as documenting key discussions)
- Assist with the dispatch of goods for ep-points
- Assist Sales Team with customer support related functions (e.g. quoting, product selection, samples etc.)
- Prepare all necessary doc. for the processes and procedures and maintain them timely manner.
- Troubleshoot the issue directly and coach the team member.
- Provide administrative support using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Science or related subject is considered an advantage
- More than 5-7 years Professional experience in the field of sales support, order management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Experience with order processing, CRM, and quotation solutions
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience in project management
- Strong Skills in Word and Excel
- Customer Focused attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team Player
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: