Senior Solution Architect (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R953
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You drive the development and integration of future-proof architectures for our digital products in the B2B environment.
- You collaborate with company wide stakeholders to derive architectural designs from complex reqirements.
- You analyze professional and technical requirements of the customer and derive solution concepts.
- You coordinate the development of customer specific solutions and the prepare offers.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of computer science, appliced computer science, engineering science or a comparable area.
- You have several years of professional and project experience as a technical architect within the scope of software development projects (cloud native), design and construction of cloud architectures on different platforms (e.g. Azure, Container Platforms, Kubernetes, Microservices), in the development and integration of complex IoT solutions as well as in the construction and operation of complex systems and architectures.
- You worked with agile software development methods (e.g. SCRUM) and tools (e.g. JIRA / Confluence).
- You are fluent in German and English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Malin Holm, +49 (40) 53801 x452