Separation Sales Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 24-04-23
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job-ID: R7013
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Manages the assigned territory to call on established and prospective customer contacts to create demand for Eppendorf North America Separation products and/or solicit orders. This activity includes both in-person visits and remote contact by virtual means and covers both the pre and post sales aspects of the customer buying journey.
- Using persuasive skills and company supplied tools and equipment, meets company objectives for sales volume, product mix, and new product awareness. Develops and executes time management and account and territory specific strategic business plans.
- Develops sales prospects and leads through initial contact and follow-up based on information received from a variety of sources included self-generated, Eppendorf NA sales representatives, company trade shows, marketing campaigns, telephone inquiries and other sources. Develops list of prospective customers and manages sales funnel on the local territory level.
- Takes lead on Separation product line opportunities and the customer buying journey. Seeks to gain understanding of the customer issues, presents products based solutions, and manages the customer relationship by providing the necessary follow-up and development to proceed through the product sales cycle. Negotiates pricing, creates product quotes, closes sales opportunities.
- Acts as functional leader for the Advanced Separation product line. Trains, motivates, and works cooperatively with their assigned Eppendorf NA sales personnel to increase engagement, activity, and sales of the Separation product line.
- Collects and provides feedback to the market region and global organization. Information will include customer applications, product positioning and best practices, competitive intelligence, and other relevant data points to ensure the success of the product line.
- Provides weekly expense and activity reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts, competitive activity reports and other such reports and data as requested, accurately and on time.
- Attends national and regional trade exhibits and local shows for the purpose of promoting products.
- Maintains and updates company data as requested on CRM.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of company leased vehicles and company equipment.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; and five years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability for up to 50% travel
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative company culture
- Direct impact on the business
- Work across multiple departments
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: