Service Engineer - Apprentice
- Career level: Vocational Training
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Pune
- Job-ID: R5281
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to try something new? At Eppendorf you will experience working together in innovative teams while you get to know many different departments of our company. You are also motivated by variety? Then apply now!Apply now
- To get trained in handling repair service and calibration of all manual pipettes and electronic pipettes
- To get trained in handling installation, service & repair of Liquid Handling products
- Learn calibration through an automatic software
- To follow ISO 17025:2017/ISO8655-6/ISO-TR 20461procedures
- Learn systematic execution and timely completion of the tasks
- Meets the productivity and throughput as per standard Norms
- Must learn the work/Time Management/reporting activity
- Keeping the customer satisfaction at a high level
- Diploma Holder /BE Holder
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive stipend.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend on your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: