- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-08-22
- Location: Chennai
- Job-ID: R5067
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Diploma Holder /BE Holder with 1 to 2 year’s industry related experience in pipette or Instrument service and calibration
- Demonstrated ability to achieve organizational goals
- Key understanding of customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of evaluate customer requirement
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: