- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Johannesburg
- Job-ID: R6786
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Handling Installation, Service and Repairs of Laboratory Instruments
- Performing IQ/OQ for Laboratory Instruments
- Performing calibration of Laboratory Instruments
- Having knowledge of functioning of electronics and can understand electronic diagrams
- Achieving targets and goals
- Ability to negotiate and close AMC/CAMC professionally
- Systematic execution and timely completion of the tasks
- Meets the productivity and throughput as per standard Norms
- Must have dedication in work/punctuality/reporting activity
- Willingness to travel across South Africa and neighboring territories if needed
- Keeping the customer satisfaction at high level
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge and passion to follow scientific developments
- Basic commercial skills and reasoning ability
- Innovative thinker
- Team player with excellent judgement and creative problem-solving skills
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive personality
- Willing to travel at short notice
- Must have car and driving license
- 3 to 5years of experience
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Able to comprehend and respond with clarity and integrity
- Personal values are consistent with Eppendorf’s “Vision and Values”
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Should have a bachelor's degree
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: