- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Seoul
- Job-ID: R2178
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Lead and manage the service business and team in Korea to increase service market share, drive profitable growth and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure both the field and in-house teams provide high levels of technical support and calibration services by establishing a customer focused working culture
- Review and implement service policies and procedures in alignment with regional and global service guidelines
- Assess productivity of the team and ensure resources are optimized and aligned with workload
- Manage and drive the generation of service revenue and management of expenses in accordance with the annual operating budget
- Increase service revenue and profit by managing the service product portfolio as well as transforming the existing reactive business into a more proactive one
- Manage and direct the activities of the field service engineers as well as the Calibration Lab for installations, calibrations, repairs and other technical work
- Assist with difficult customer problems and critical negotiations
- Ensure all regulatory and quality requirements are met by the service team
- Minimize business, regulatory and safety risks for staff and the company
- Drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through a customer focused approach and based on customer feedback
- Ensure administrative responsibilities of the team such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records are done in a timely manner and as per departmental guidelines
- Explore and implement initiatives to improve the effectiveness of department methods and procedures and increase the productivity of the team
- Coach, assist and support the development of the members of the service team to build a high performing team and increase employee engagement
- Other duties as requested from time to time to support the company.
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Diploma or degree) in electronics or science is preferred.
- At Least 10 years’ commercial experience in a service organization, preferably within the life science industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role responsible for driving growth in the service business of a global life science company
- Able to collaborate effectively across different parts of an organisation
- Able to solve problems and take initiative
- Personal Attributes
- Personal values and work approach are consistent with Eppendorf Korea’s “Vision and Values”
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business acumen
- Financial management skills
- Excellent communication in Korean, and good English skills in written, verbal and comprehension
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and the ability to lead culture change
- High degree of professionalism
- Technical Skills
- Sound working knowledge of electronics and mechatronics
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Efficient administration skills
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, etc.
- Valid driver’s license required at all times; must maintain a good driving record.
- Good credit standing and possess a credit card to pay business expenses, as required.
- Computer Skills
- Able to use a PC and PC-based software programs.
- General knowledge of MS Word and Excel specific programs or able to relate Windows based software concept to other similar software programs.
- CRM/Customer Database
- Physical Demands
- The physical demands including handling equipment products, spare part, tools etc., must be met.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: