Service Manager UK
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R2902
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are committed to Eppendorf’s strategy and ensures the implementation of the strategic initiatives accordingly to meet business needs. In this role you manage and sets expectations, lead the team (service support & field service engineers) and to realize those expectations and safeguards employee engagement.
- You are primarily responsible for the total service experience of its customers, resulting in excellent customer satisfaction, service revenue, service profitability and service growth. You drive the transformation to manage Service as a product.
- You manage and direct the activities to provide required support for installations, calibrations, repairs, training, etc. You implement service policies and procedures (in alignment with regional/ global guidelines). You develop, implement and measure partnership with 3rd party(ies).
- You secure the regulatory, health, safety, environmental and quality management requirements to minimize business and regulatory risks.
- You are ambitious and able to convey a positive vibe. Your targets and team targets are realistic and challenging. You like to grow and develop your people to their full potential and ensuring effective succession planning.
- Managing is in your nature; driving performances through creativity, enthusiasm for continuous improvements, encouraging and guiding the team members and celebrating successes.
- You successfully completed an academic degree in engineering or business administration (both is preferred), 5-7 years of experience in similar job is preferred.
- You have experience with business-relevant financial, HR and administrative tasks and understanding of service data (KPI’s). Ideally you have a good knowledge of the life science industry (competition, service products & business models, customer segments).
- You have proven leadership qualities, are able to motivate and coach your teams and can manage an organization through change.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance: therefore, we offer an attractive salary including a bonus program.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
- We value your participation in projects to further develop the service organization in the UK, and across borders, in line with our strategies.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: