Software Engineer (R&D)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R4357
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Write specific code to support new programs to ULT freezers in order to satisfy user requirements as well develops existing programs by adding features or making them more efficient.
- Provide specific documentation related to product design to meet regulatory compliance, ISO 9001 and organization requirements.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures. Guide testing engineers on testing execution. Make adjustments until programs work reliably as required.
- Analyse testing results, understand product improvement opportunities and drive implementation of changes.
- Feed software technology roadmap pipeline by targeting feasible and valuable features and solutions to the end user. Rely on different sources to research, analyse and invent high performance and differentiated programs.
- Assist on quality complains from the field by providing technical support, understanding root cause and discussing potential product risks. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Provide support on manufacturing processes and methods to meet product requirements and quality.
- University degree (diploma / master’s) in computer engineering or a comparable qualification with a focus on software development.
- Solid experience on software development.
- Full Domain on C++.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products.
- Opportunity to career progress within a fast pace growing business.
- Drive innovation and collaboration into Eppendorf Research & Development organization.
- 25 days Holiday, 5% Employer Pension contribution, Unlimited training opportunities, On-site parking, Flexible working, Free Employee Welfare services and Social events
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: