Software Test Engineer I
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3618
Target Group Not FoundApply now
- SUMMARY: Responsible for creating and performing software testing, investigation, packaging, software test programs & processes in addition to minor programming support to the software engineers in the R&D/Engineering department
- Responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing unit tests for the supervisory and product software for development and maintenance of embedded controls for lab products. Product offerings include: fermentation, bioreactors, shakers, and other life science-relevant systems.
- Perform Requirement analysis and identify gaps. Identify test scenarios/combinations for the input documents such as requirements and/or design documents for a highly safety critical lab products.
- Work closely with product owner, UX experts and developers regarding the definition of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Perform software code regression analysis (in C & C++) with knowledge of custom HW design to plan for integration testing.
- Actively participate & provide comments on the requirements, design & code review meetings.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development process environment as a Test Owner or in support of one.
- Apply appropriate testing methodology, such as automated testing, exploratory testing, or manual test execution including integration with test equipment product and software verification
- Detail-oriented with ability to successfully multitask and demonstrate organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring and electronics.
- Basic understanding of microprocessor controllers, digital and analog circuits is a plus.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with constant change with enthusiasm, high energy, and exceptional work ethics.
- Follows ISO 9001 and 13485 policies and procedures in the performance to the responsibilities outlined in the job description.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- Minimum of BS in Computer Science and 3+ years’ experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education plus experience in software development or as a software test engineer.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: