Specialist (m/f/d) Office Management and Marketing
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3099
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You design, build, maintain and optimize the Eppendorf Innovation Company’s (EpIC) web and social media presence, and create content, including text posts, images etc. for use on social media (e.g., LinkedIn).
- You support the EpIC leadership team in building external networks and in representing EpIC externally.
- You establish and maintain a database of external contacts and engagement history.
- You organize EpIC office operations and procedures.
- You provide administrative support to the EpIC team, including scheduling appointments, meetings and events, booking travel, and maintaining the filing system.
- You liaise with the Marketing and Communication teams to leverage expertise and ensure brand consistency.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s degree in communication, (digital) marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- You have two to five years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital media or administrative/office management in an international setup.
- You have proven project management skills and experiences in a setup with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- You have experience with visual communication principles, social media platforms, web design and/or content management systems.
- Experience and knowledge in the life science industry is a plus.
- You have strong organizational skills and a proactive, independent and results-oriented working style and are an open-minded team player with a passion for solving problems and learning new skills.
- You can prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced work setting and meet project deliverables and timelines.
- You are confidential and reliable, and can pay attention to detail.
- You have a high degree of proficiency in MS Office and social media platforms and tools.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We very much appreciate our employees and their contributions to the success of the company. Therefore, we offer an attractive compensation including benefits including vacation and end-of-year payments. In addition, you will benefit from a spectrum of social benefits, for example health management, retirement planning, and an in-house cafe for lunch.
- We offer flexible work hours so that you can responsibly shape your work day to your needs
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- You will have responsibility for challenging projects with demanding customers in an international environment.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: