Support in Service Department (m/f/d) Warszawa
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Warszawa
- Job-ID: R6939
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You carry out repairs and maintenance of pipettes and calibrate pipettes and devices in the calibration laboratory and on a case-by-case basis at the customer's
- You coordinate, answer and document service-related customer inquiries in the CRM system
- You are the point of contact for customer queries, advising customers on suitable service products
- You will contribute to process optimization within the service organization and work and support projects in the service area
- You have successfully completed school education (ideally secondary school level) and gathered some experience in laboratory (ideally 1-2 years)
- You have gained initial experience in dealing with CRM systems in practice
- You are interested in working in the service department and ideally you already have experience with quality assurance and calibrations
- You speak Polish and English, both on very good level (other foreign languages are an advantage)
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. Therefore, we offer an attractive salary as well as Social Benefits Package (f.e. health and life insurance, fitness card etc.).
- We live a trustful and acknowledging working atmosphere.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
Please provide us your complete application in English language and respective reference letters and motivation letter mentioning your salary expectations.
We are open for applications from Ukraine refugees.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: