Team Leader Warehouse
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R1135
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for managing the warehouse processes ensuring seamless operations.
- You provide team leadership supporting individual development and driving process improvement.
- You are in charge of Facility Management of the warehouse and office building and for the OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) regulations.
- You guarantee the seamless execution of goods receiving, warehousing and shipping processes and ensure that quality and service level requirements are met.
- You work in collaboration with the central warehouse operations in Germany.
- You possess education on MBO level – preferably in the area of logistics & transport and have strong people management skills.
- You have a reach-/ pallet truck license and a driver's license type B, preferably also type C and code 95.
- You have experience in continuous improvement and lean management.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- You will be working for an international company renowned for its scientific products.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Phillip Zeman, +31 (6) 39435164