Technical Applications Specialist, Bioprocess
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R2966
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Provides input to product development teams based on customers, sales and applications team feedback.
- Collaborates with product management on development of new products.
- Develops experimental testing strategies to prove efficacy of design and development.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development as well as sales efforts.
- Assists in creation of marketing materials, promotional items for assigned products.
- Work in the field to assist IFAS & sales personnel to support customers.
- Serve as product and applications expert at trade shows and other industry events.
- Develop articles and literature with marketing group to maintain product visibility in trade journals.
- Works with product support & product management to troubleshoot applications specific inquiries.
- Must follow ISO policies and company safety regulations and requirements.
- Ability to travel up to 20 % of the time is required.
- The individual develops, presents and promotes application contents to support bioprocess sales growth.
- Performs the responsibilities outlined in the job description and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Life Sciences. Advanced degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biosystem Engineering or other related life science field desired but not required.
- Minimum 2-5 years of hands-on experience with industrial stirred-tank bioprocess equipment, small scale or bench/pilot. Bioreactor cell culture, fermentation trouble shooting expertise required.
- People skills, ability to get along with everyone on the team as well as collaborators, required.
- Bioprocess training experiences desired.
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: