Technical Product Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R4810
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Act as the in-house technical product specific specialist for incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, twitter, etc.
- Answer detailed, technical customer questions related to product configuration, basic usage, and functional operations, of the assigned product family/families.
- Escalate and distribute unresolved inquiries to next level Service, Sales or Application support, as necessary.
- Triage between Service, Sales and Application support
- Manage product-related complaints
- Investigate systematic product specific (and/or assigned) issues and work with Service Team to get in-depth data from the end user
- Communicate product related issues to the Technical Product Manager for the specific product group
- Execute corrective action for non-critical issues together with the Service Team, (including getting relevant information from the Technical Product Manager, checking inventory levels and revision version, creating catalog numbers, discussing stocking needs etc.)
- If a service tickets has not already been generated, create service ticket in order to document any customer and/or product related issues.
- Assign service tickets for further action by in-house (depot repair), Field Service Engineer, or 3rd party service provider.
- Triage multiple entry points including automated phone queue, customer service inbox, VM inbox and other communication portals
- Attend manufacturer’s product trainings wherever and whenever applicable.
- Execute training for internal candidates
- Mentor and train the Technical Product Representatives
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: