Temporary Packer M-F 3-11:30 PM
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1671
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Inspect parts for defects and proper labeling requirements
- Displays thorough knowledge of the operation of shrink wrap packing line including label equipment and folding sleeve machines
- Is able to follow all written instructions on the ‘Traveler’s, BOM’s and pallet patterns and correct box counts.
- Inspect finished product to ensure that quality and packing standards are met.
- Perform quality control measuring checks by verifying all information is correct or as stated in the Quality manual.
- Work is accurate by Packaging of finished goods into shipping containers correctly.
- Monitoring of packing equipment
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and without close supervision
- Exercises all safety precautions as required.
- Report to work area on time and ready for work.
- Attention to detail by accurately complete all required paperwork
- Work with others or independently to meet or exceed packing goals e.g. pallets packed per shift and pallets on hold.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: