- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R4925
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Perform experiments and test procedures on prototype and production devices. Follow strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Build prototypes and test equipment involving mechanical, refrigeration, electrical construction as well as use of PC based applications.
- Identification of problems, application of diagnostic methods to identity causes and implementation of satisfactory solutions.
- Interpretation of technical data, production of testing reports and presentations. Discussion of testing results with engineers.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment. Make sure lab supplies are available.
- Complete projects by assisting project team and actively taking part of group and project meetings.
- Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Significant experience of working in a laboratory and running experiments.
- Analytical, evidence driven approach.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and database systems.
- Ability to maintain a tidy, efficient laboratory environment.
- Successful application of safe systems of work.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products.
- Opportunity for career progression within a fast-paced growing business.
- Drive innovation and collaboration into Eppendorf Research & Development organization.
- 25 days holiday, 5% Employer pension contribution, unlimited training opportunities, on-site parking
- This role is site based
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: