- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 31-05-23
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R6569
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Disassemble, clean and assemble of molds back for production to achieve 100% cavitation rate at start up.
- Analyze mold problems, make recommendation and repair molds as required.
- When necessary, outsource repairs and or mold components
- Set up tool room for operating basic tool room equipment for repairs like surface grinder and CNC mills to be able fabricate, repair or modify mold components
- Maintain proper inventory of mold spare parts in CMMS system
- Maintain mold history records, e.g. documenting preventive and mold repairs.
- Warrant daily operation by troubleshooting of injection mold related problems
- Establish a working relationship with our German colleagues to exchange mold information
- Documenting and getting authorization for deviation of processes related to the molds
- Disassembly and assembly of molds, including hot runner systems, analyzing basic mold problems, like cooling problems, venting etc. and repairing them as required
- Repairing and preventive maintenance of mold cavities and cores to ensure continuous production and a smooth operation; troubleshooting and identifying mold issues
- Maintain supply of spare parts, process, and mold and quality records.
- Assist, lead or support projects as needed for mold repairs.
- Assist with the training of co-workers on how to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot molds
- Abide by all safety and health procedures and practices
- High school, Trade or Technical School Degree or higher relating to machine technology in CNC machining, Mastercam, Metrology and CAD. Three to five years' hands-on experience as a plastic process technician with state-of-the-art molding equipment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: