UX Researcher (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3411
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You gather insights and analyze current and future trends regarding user needs and behaviors to consult internal teams about UX topics.
- You understand and communicate trends and changes in the work practice within our customer segments.
- You closely collaborate with the UX-Concepters to analyze the way users interact with our products to identify opportunities for improvements.
- You are responsible for relevant tools, e.g. UX-Testing.
- You have an university degree in psychology, user experience, ethnography or comparable.
- You have professional experience with user research and product analytics.
- Ideally you have experience in agile and customer-centric product development processes.
- You have very good verbal and written English communication skills, Germany skills would be a plus.
- Good Knowledge and experience regarding qualitative research and analysis software tools would be a plus.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: