Integration Lead (m/w/d) HR Cloud System
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R2004
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will actively support the global implementation of new system modules as well as the continuous optimization of the existing system
- You will be responsible for the coordination, technical conception and implementation of new interfaces or changes to drive the development of the current HR system landscape (e.g. Interfaces for Payroll, Absence, Master Data, Organizations), including system testing.
- You will create and update HR reports based on the requirements of the departments
- You will check and correct reported system errors
- You have a university degree in business informatics, IT or a comparable education
- You bring at least 4 years’ professional experience in consulting or in a multinational company with a focus on interfaces for cloud systems
- You are experienced in designing and developing integrations in a complex corporate environment
- You have extensive knowledge of creating and enhancing integrations (including JSON, XSLT, XML, REST/SCIM/SOAP APIs, Web Services, PGP, Bearer Tokens, FTPs).
- You ideally have configuration skills in Workday or another HR cloud system
- You are ideally experienced in the creation of Workday reports
- You are competent in supporting project management using different methodologies (waterfall, agile)
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You love to work independently, innovative and with a high customer focus
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to partly work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: